2. Did you know handwriting can clue people in to your personality?
3. I saw the trailer for You Again today, and I think I will probably laugh my way through the movie. I need a good laugh, mostly because it’s my favorite core exercise.
4. I just asked Nick his favorite song right now and it’s titled perfect girl. I think he was just trying to be smooth.
5. Would you please tell me why I should pay a yearly fee to IRA advisor when I have not even made back my full starter investment from the stock hurricane of 2008? This is not fair. Life is not fair. I should not be worrying about retirement cash at 23. Just let me retire in a World Market store and I’ll be happy as can be.
Oh, and the advisor has not advised me in the past year. Just sayin’.
6. I had froyo tonight after dinner. Half business/half party…. aka toppings including strawberries and blueberries for their antioxidant value, but I did have my fair share of crushed Reese’s Cups and sprinkle-covered chocolate chips. Froyo flavors included: birthday cake, peanut butter and plain tart. It’s all about balance.
I thought I had a picture, but my Facebook photo library (or lack thereof) ate it.
7. I am having an internal debate between organizing my life online or offline. The act of writing something down seems to add more substance than typing it into an online calendar. I think I just want a new planner so I can possibly let go of my oldest planner currently in possession (I’ve kept the last two from college.)
8. September is going to be full of strength-training and watching my sugar intake. I know you’re as glad as I am that my goals start with an “s” like September does. Clever, I know. More on those thoughts in September.
9. If you are still with me, major props. I would give you gold star if I could.
10. Milo says hi! She’s hanging out on my lap right now so I’m typing in a pretty awkward position. Typical cat owner story.